Digital Scanning in 2015 – Five Industry Experts Share Their Experiences
Innovation and advancement in the realm of digital scanning is constant, and if you haven’t been paying close attention, it can be easy to get confused by all of the arguments made by the many competing systems on the market. With so many different options available in scanners, it can be tough for a dentist to prioritize what’s most important for their practice.
For most dentists, accuracy and efficiency are key – they want to see a return on their investment. They want a digital scanner with the power to handle the most challenging cases, including long-span bridges, multi-unit restorations and full-arch dentistry without missing a beat. Even for those who have done their research, with all the talk about open vs. closed systems, variances in software and how each system integrates into a practice – it can be hard to know where to start.
In this eBook, dentists and orthodontists like you, as well as a 3M expert, will share their insights and experiences with their scanner of choice – the 3M™ True Definition Scanner, and will address some of the most common questions relating to digital scanning today.
- Dr. John Weston demystifies the scanning spray application process
- Dr. Stephen Malone explains how open architecture helps him utilize digital scanning for a wide variety of applications
- Dr. Neil Warshawsky calculates the ROI of digital scanning in his practice
- Dr. Rick Fritz discusses how digital scanning with the 3M system drives referrals to his office
- 3M’s Todd Deckard clarifies the differences in monochrome versus color scanning
Download the eBook to learn more about these dentists’ personal experiences with digital scanning and the dramatic impact it has on their practices.